TARGET AND PROGRAM HSE IN 2017
The main target of HSE aspect management in 2017 is as follows:
· Zero Accident
· Reduced absenteeism due to employee health problems.
Programs implemented to achieve these targets include:
· Establishment of OHS-Awareness Culture
· Improved Understanding and Competence of Workers Regarding OHS Aspects
· Education and Training on OHS Aspects
· Supervision and Inspection of OHS Aspects Readiness
· Counseling on OHS
· Medical examination.
TARGET AND PROGRAM IN THE ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT IN 2017
The Company’s target in the environmental management for 2017 is to achieve all environmental standards and zero pollution. Meanwhile, the programs implemented to achieve these targets are as follows:
• Acid Mine Drainage Management
• Work Environment Quality Management
• Waste Management
• Post-Mining Area Management
• Energy Consumption Management
• Other Environmental Programs.
Darma Henwa has received an internationally accredited certificate in the field of environmental management, which demonstrates the Company’s high commitment in supporting environmental preservation and restoration, namely:
• ISO 14001:2015 on Environmental Management System accredited by Sucofindo which is valid until January 18, 2020.
• ISO 9001:2015 on Quality Management System in the field of environmental management accredited by Sucofindo which is valid until January 18, 2020.